The benefits of joining the Hub
Our Hub members will contribute to shaping Education Outside the Classroom in Europe, and some perks include:
- Expanding your network and being part of a growing community of change-leaders.
- Developing Education Outside the Classroom activities, training materials and guidelines adapted to your reality.
- Working towards the accreditation guidelines of Education Outside the Classroom methods in Spain, Ireland, Hungary and Finland.
Hub member requirements
We look forward to learning about you and why you would like to become an Education Outside the Classroom Hub member in your application. We know that if you’re reading this is probably because you know all the benefits this teaching methodology has to offer.
We value your enthusiasm and want to keep your application simple. However, in order to be eligible, there are a few requirements that are important for the running of our Hub Meetings.
- Are you interested in an international group of EOC practitioners and/or interested in groups located in Finland, Ireland (Limerick), Hungary (Budapest) and Spain (Barcelona)?
- Are you interested in STEAM approaches?
- Are you active in the field of education and especially Education Outside the Classroom?
- If you answered ‘’YES!’’ to all the questions, then fill out this short questionnaire and let’s get you involved!